Thursday, January 22, 2009

Crap

its 1:36 in the morning, i have spent all day strugling with what should have been a simple project. I want to shoot myself in the foot.
sorry I have been lax on posting lately, it will get way better soon, alot of new stuff to shoot and people to shoot, and i have some neat submissions that I havent posted yet...
but
i figure id throw in some stuff now anyway, i have to be out of here at 7am.. its not like im geting enough sleep anyway...
The obligatory pic of dustin, look at that not a drop spilled!

Two of my favortie bikes on the whole planet
Obligatory hot naked girl pic!

Glory kid on a tricycle


and a kick ass Triumph!

ok ,now im goin to sleep...

5 comments:

  1. Hey Dave lookin at your old site you know you look like Jason Lee when you were younger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out the pedal mods on that tricycle! blocks o wood for the little guy to reach the pedals! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dig the trike been lookin fer old one like that for my boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Dave- good luck in the shooting gallery- BTW-I am all out of rounds this week. nice pics.
    J-

    ReplyDelete